Saturday, January 24, 2009

tashs life.

Heyy well i never thought i'd actually do this but heyy... here i am. This is the first time i've ever done this lol so be nice. My name is Tash and im 14. Blah blah blah lol this blog isn't about me and who i am.. its about the funny, sad, wierd things that happen IN my life. so here goes.

At the moment im sitting in a house babysitting these kids who won't go to bloody sleep!! And a baby whos crying its little heart out. ): o yess yuu are jealous arent yuu. Almost end of holidays and i actually haven't done much. Went to aussie though. It was mean!! lol. OMG i just got the biggest fright. The dog creept up behind me and started licking my leg. Ew. But its a cute little thing. Unusual eyes though lol. I love animals especially dogs. (: anyway i best go... nothing interesting is happening at the moment. Promise i'll write in this whenever i can.


Love always...

Tash (: x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment